THIS IS A PRIVATE ORDER
The Quarrykase60 is a mechanical keyboard case machined out of a solid block of luxury stone. Quarrykase blocks are cut from a single slab of Statuario marble, each with its own unique veining and characteristics. From Italy, Statuario is a white marble featuring elegant mid to dark grey tones with varying degrees of contrast and detail. Some cases may also have hints of gold-brown streaks. A range of color variations, all from the same slab, can be seen in the photos. No two are alike and each is serialized to highlight their individuality.
Quarrykases are offered in a 60% layout that is compatible with most 60% PCBs. The standoffs have been designed to be removeable, allowing enthusiast users a more customizable typing experience. A chunky forehead and functional pen groove accent the top of the case.
To cap the USB port, an anodize aluminum "Nugget" covers the included USB extension required to bridge the forehead distance. The extension housing is made intentionally wide to allow for slight variances in PCB dimensions. Some PCBs align better with the case standoffs and USB port compared to others and so some wiggle room has been added to accommodate for this. While not necessary, PCBs with USB-C are recommended to be compatible with the extension and Nugget.
Keyboard case specs
- This is a case only product! PCB, plate, switches and keycaps are not included
- Machined from solid block of marble
- 60% tray mount keyboard case that will fit most universal 60% PCBs and plates (including DZ60, BM60, XD60, 1up RGB, etc.)
- Case dimensions 12.25" L x 5.5" W x 1.25"D*
- 5 degree typing angle including elevated rubber feet
- Bead-blasted clear anodized aluminum Nugget and USB-C extension with magnet attachment**
- Removable metal standoffs
- Individually numbered and serialized
- Hand-finished smooth semi-gloss surface
- Integrated pen groove
* Dimensions can vary due to hand finishing (see Variance Expectations below)
Each Quarrycase is hand finished to a semi-gloss polish and treated with a stone sealant. While this will help protect your case from short term exposure to liquids, marble is naturally porous and we recommend cleaning immediately.
We do not recommend drop testing the Quarrykase60.
Being both a natural product and finished by hand, Quarrykases will inevitably have small variances between them. Material variances may include micro imperfections in the material surface. Finishing variances may include micro etches, and minor difference in symmetry and leveling. The interior tray (especially the walls) and pen groove may be slightly less polished relative to the exterior surfaces.
Our general guideline is that these variances should not be noticeable unless specifically looked for and we have done our best to achieve this. We ask that you please consider your own level of tolerance for these variances should you choose to proceed with a purchase.
Private Quarrykase60 orders will be fulfilled based on the timeline discussed in advance between Quarrykeys and the purchaser.